Away from the hassles of the real world: Sweet memories... 回忆

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sweet memories... 回忆

Schooling life is usually the most pleasureable moment. Now I grasp about it. I enjoyed my uni life real real much. I get genuine frens, true frens there.
Heavenly father, I believe in Angels, the kind that heaven sends. I'm surrounded by angels, but, I call them friends. Thanks god for the angels around me. In Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen...Thanks gals. The memories always right here in my mind, heart and soul. *Hugz*


Year 2004
during our mouse dissection practical class..argh, i still able to recall the smell of the ratz!

Year 2005
The circle of life

Year 2006
Gals that addicted to Korean cuisine..haha. Since year 2006, korean restaurants in Ampang started to become our dinner spot! Yeah, we love food, the great one!

Year 2007
Right after our final year first semester examination..Having fun again while celebrating the angels' birthday. Look at the word. That's da name our lecturer gave to us - A.N.G.E.L T.E.A.M :)

Year 2008
The most memorable moment. Year 2008 is the year we having alot of tears due to our separation, and this is so called the True Friendship. Miss u gal real much!

Bear in mind that: Friendship is the angels that guide you throughout your life.

The lovely creation for the movie Friendship. Love. Angels. Yeah, we have the quote, our movie, our trailer, our team-T and song for our FRIENSHIP!

Love, Jasey


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..dono wat should i said when read this post...just..FRIENDSHIP is the ANGELS that guide you throughout your life~~muacksss~~

Jasey said...

yeah it's sweet. tis shows how much i miss u gals. yesterday view thru da albums, thus decided to post something up here:) Thanks darl~

The M said...

wow, lots of memory around you all, nice!~ haha