Away from the hassles of the real world: Not to be enthusiastic, but scrutinize carefully

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Not to be enthusiastic, but scrutinize carefully

22nd of July, 2008 - Tuesday

Life changing, when the status of a "children" to "adult", same as from "student" to an "employee". Stepping into the society make me be taught alot, and on the other hand, make me be au fait with myself more. I know about my weakness since young, and sometime, my weakness also my forte. Stubborn. Yes, definiteyly I am. Stubbonr to get what I want, stubborn in studies to achieve best results, stubborn in making everything brilliant. I hate the word of "lose". That's Jasey.

Since young, I've strong assertive in winning whatever I intended to. I still remember, in kindergarten, I get the third place during my exam, and my mom said this, "Good work, but try harder to get the second place next time". From that on, I've disciplined myself in studies. I'm neither a bookworm nor booklover, and just putting effort prior to exam. To my amzement, I still able to maintain it. Because of what my parent said to me in kindergarten, I've tried whatever I can, in arts, in story telling, in essays, etc etc.

After high school, I've been confused for choosing the field to further my studies. Design or Science. Since I'm the only child among the siblings who take science line in high school, of course my parent hope Jasey to be a "sciencetist". Okay. obey it. 4 years of studies in KL make me grew up alot. I did put much endeavor, and at last, I get the rewards. Greatful. Even my family also glad for what I've achieved. But? Result doesn't mean anything. i realized when study life defunct.

Stepping into the society is a totally different thing that I've ever met in my life. Before deciding to quit my studies, I ever think to furthe rit abroad. But right after I've graduated. I learned. In this moment, I started for my career to gain some experience before furthering my studies in next few years. I've been employed by a good company, as my superior does really take care of me. Though my division of the company is new, but I do get pleasure from it. My superior share so many things in her life with me. She never forces me to limit myself in the company for the whole life. Contrary, she asks me to gain experience here, and when the time is right, she encourage me to explore the world. THat's a good idea, instead. I still ever think, after my degree, I should further to master, then phD, and lastly, become a lecturer that can earn alot. But, do I really enjoy in giving lecture? Nope. Definitely nope. I hate teaching. That's why, I'm aware now. I know, become a lecturer will gain wealth, But, I grasp, I wouldn't enjoy such life. i dont have the passion in teachin, but i love to do researches. That's why, at last, I've make up my mind. Even though I've no idea how long I'm going to work in the company, but at least, in this moment, I'm in it.

As stated, not to be ethusiastic, but observe every step. Observe yourself, what you want, plan for the future, and at last, make the best decision that's available. I cant say that my current decision will be the best, but, at least, I'M NOT REGRET, and I'm enjoying. That's the best way of life. Isn't it?

Love, Jasey -Be strong, be firm-

No comments: