Away from the hassles of the real world: A long night

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A long night


It’s been quite a couple of weeks since my last post about my life, my thought and my emotion here. Sigh. Time passed. Everything changed in such a short period of time.

A long night. It’s true. Yesterday night is such a protracted night for me. What I can say about yesterday? Tears, suffers, unbreathable, insomnia, loneliness. All these five words can be depicting the whole night. I’m speculating how come the tears always drop in at night. Thousands of words I wanted to share, but i always failed to find a good listener. I hatred myself for don’t even want to share a word with others, even my closest wan, which is my family. Sigh. I’ve been locked everything to myself for years. That’s why, the night is constantly long for me, as I need to cram the holes that found in it.

I hate when the dusk arrived, as the sun is hidden, the mask is slacken off. My dear angels. U gals don’t know how much I love you and miss you all. During the school life, you gals always be there for me, and give me a hug whenever I need it, without any reason. Now I’m all alone, and I don’t even can find a sincere friend from current life. As usual, I’m still always with a smile on, having own sweet nature. But, heartache. Promise myself, I want to be more independent from now on.

YES, I HATE MY CURRENT LIFE!

Jasey - Life changed -

3 comments:

cklim said...

dun worry, everything will be better soon...cheers

Anonymous said...

my dearest jasey~when u need us, we will always there for u..just give us a call or wat..i am same situation like u..tears, hard to control and easy to come out..dono why??不要紧,我们也需要适当的抒发~哭过以后让自己眼睛更为明亮。。然后才可以走接下来的路。。答应我,无论发生什么事情,你还有我们。。永远都不会遗弃你哦。。有什么想不开,记得找我们。。如果真的帮不上忙,至少我们会为你送上tissues,给你一个依靠的肩膀!!不然你以为朋友白当哦~~爱你哦!!

Jasey said...

ck: Thanks. ill get thru it soon~ Im always strong :)

Mun: 没有你们的日子真的有点不习惯。我会努力的,好爱你们噢!永远的真挚朋友!谢谢~