Away from the hassles of the real world: Halloween in the ayer

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Halloween in the ayer

It’s time for a zany night, for the celebration of Halloween! Such repentant as I never go for any Halloween party wif my uni buddies (Yeah, *Angels!*) during our schooling life. Such a waste! Since I’ve back to the north after done my degree in KL in June, Penang island is my first choice to start my career here. Mmm..Though still in the soothing stage of my new job (after resignation from my prior company), I hope to be busy soon (maybe Im stupid to have this kind of thinking? Dumb dumb...*but its kinda soporific!*). okay, yup, how was ur halloween night? Anyhow, I never met any police checking in any parties so far. This is the first time I experienced it! It killed the mood for party instead! Owh...Poor things!

All the contestants for the costume competition...such eerie! I almost cried when they keep on approaching us just to get a vote...hahha..

The champion for that night, with the theme of "Abortion". Salute!

Wendy and HH, perhaps, da Ju on?

Police: Guys to the left..gals to the right..lelaki kiri perepmpuan kanan..
Ah gua: How about us....
Police: Tengah tengah la...
Look at the sadako (贞子,さだこ)...sitting there waiting innocently during the police checking..haha.a funny scene.

yet, the party continue though all of us are moodless already. mm..just to finish our chivas then. :D.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

If you understand chinese characters, please read this site: http://baike.baidu.com/view/344700.htm. absolutely hilarous!

No comments: