Away from the hassles of the real world: Taipei is soooo gorgeous!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Taipei is soooo gorgeous!

This is the first time i travel to Taiwan alone for my training of my newly started career. I'm so impressed by the citizens of Taipei! They're so helpful and friendly! When I've just reached Taipei International Airport, the driver that drove me all the way from "tao yuan 桃园" to 台北市(taipei city) got a long chat with me, introducing Taiwan to me since I'm first time traveling to Taiwan. How nice is him! He lent his hand on me, giving me idea where to buy my sim card, how to get Mrt here etc. Yet, my company's colleague, who's my boss's personal assistant is such a great lady!! I love taipei instead. Though i know ill started to become busy from today evening, but, I do really enjoying the days here. Lov da weather, ppl, food, everything. Taipei, a great city! Herewith some of the pictures i've taken within these 2 days. Thanks 祥云 real much for introducing Taiwan, and yet, she's sooo dazzling! I really have a great days before starting my hell-like training here. :D

Upon my arrival to Taipei. The view is so nice even looking from the plane. oh. a great art.

My first meal when im here. 臭臭锅, da little steamboat. Thanks 祥云!

祥云's niece. such a cute cute gal~

Taipei 101. Finally Im able to get here~

Da night view of Taipei 101. different from the "jagung" aka twin tower of M'sia.

The street artist, 街头艺人

Anyway, I did feel guilty as my mom cried upon our departure to the airport. Im such bad to let my mom worry about me. sigh. Thanks mom! Loving you! Yeah, they're coming to visit me on next weekend! *happie* Hugz, dad and mom! Da best parent in the world.

Love, Jasey


No comments: