Away from the hassles of the real world: Abhorrence towards “I LOVE YOU”

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Abhorrence towards “I LOVE YOU”


I’m an idiot, for spending 8 years to this shit.
I’m such imprudent for trusting every single promise by you. At the end only I found out all are crapz.

Don’t give any promises to me anymore. It’s tiring to trust others but at the end only find out I’m the one being bamboozled.

Sorry to tell Im hurt. For the time being I’ll just slowly pull up the crush on you for these few years. It’s hard though, but I promise I can make it.

I need a rest. A well rest.

I need to focus, yes, only to my career, family and friends.

Thanks god for such a nice arrangement that I don’t need to work in M’sia for the coming months. It’s the best time for me to dumb myself with only career. Amen!

Love, Jasey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jasey...他不值得你去怀念, 妳還有很大的天空... stay strong!!! that is the right time for you to forget that useless fellow!!

Jasey said...

thnx.
will face it!