Away from the hassles of the real world: 24. 07. 2010. US. Angels.

Sunday, August 01, 2010

24. 07. 2010. US. Angels.

Finally...
US. We meet again.
US. We hug again.
US. We gossip again.
US. We gather again.
US. We playing hard again.
 
 US. With laughter.
US. With sweetness.
US. With warmness.
US. With joyousness.
US. With pleasantness.

I still reminisce that our last met, was during CNY period.
It’s been almost half year for me for not meeting my besties, aka my Angels.
Thou, it’s just a short gathering, but our bonds grow.
I love every seconds I spent time wif them.

This gathering meant alot for us. 
Finally 9 of us can gather again. Mei mei from UK is back after more than 500days away from us.

My first ever niece Cheah Chloe. Thanks sis for spending the time with US.

We all are separated physically, after our uni life.
It’s been another milestone for us in our life, to face the real world with challenges.
You gals never know, I’ve slack off my mask whenever I’m wif you.
I’ve nothing to hide.
It’s really pleasing whenever I’m with you gals.
I love you all, real much. 

And I pledge, US. Angels, will be FOREVER AND EVER.

Thanks babe Ed for joining us and snap for us wif ur CJE7 :)

xoxo, 
Jasey.

2 comments:

cklim said...

great one :p

Jasey said...

haha thnx.
we all awaiting u to back to Msia!