Away from the hassles of the real world: Happy 牛 Year~

Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy 牛 Year~

Standard Operating Procedure

Happy Ox Year!

This is kinda fresh experience for me, at the beginning of a new year in lunar calendar.

Yup, the first time, Im celebrating new year away from my family, and yet, ALL ALONE!

Yesday, joined my colleague’s in Taiwan for the reunion dinner.
Having a reunion dinner togheter wif other family is cool. Yet, it make me feels wanna bac home.
Yell! Yes, I want and I wish to be home. But, It sounds so impossible over here.

The beginning of a career is always tough, as wat im facing now.

This is the second trip for my training in Taiwan, and last training shawl my Christmas away from me ><. This? No more new year, and no more V day. Sux!

Yet, wat to do? Tis is life.

Anyhow, ill never think and expect much from this new year, but, good health and good career path will do. This journey is fun, yet interesting for my future pathway. Do my best

Love, Jasey


No comments: